Pages

I've seen this trap before!

We finally made it back to Deadlands. And then we very nearly died when we got inside a building with a big mechanical centipede. It was big and mechanical and in charge of people. Still, we all made it through and live another day.

The Paladin we were looking for, on the other hand, was not so lucky.

Courtesy of Monday 14 August 2017's Deadlands: Hell on Earth session.


“The American Pretzel Company? No, that doesn’t sound right.”
“The Family Pretzel Company? The Mob?”

“What does Slow Burn do?”
“Bad things to bad people.”

“I’ve seen this trap before!”

GM: “And that’s another hit.”
Player: “Stop being hit!”

“All of those in favour of the Paladin’s not being worth it say aye!”
“Aye!”

“You can borrow my red d4.”
“Red dice ... go faster?”

“Shush! I was healing you! Or did you WANT to die horribly?”

“He made everything I did look useless.”
“But you’re not bitter.”

“My guts are hanging out!”

“If it’s my truck, I’m gonna kill people!”
“You were already planning on killing people.”
“Kill MORE people!”

Player: “Do I need to make a Vigor roll now?”
GM: “No, no, that comes later.”
Player: “At an inopportune moment?”

“The GM rolled a 19?! That’s four cards.”
“Bye!”

“Go for it. Being a little bit high is good for you.”

“If you get shot, scream so I know it’s time for me to be heroic.”

“What will alcohol do to exposed and damaged circuitry?”
“Disinfect it?”

GM: “The front of the centipede has big metal mandibles and it’s coming for you.”
Player: “Great. Thanks. Wonderful.”

“We have a chance to defeat it. _A_ chance, not a GOOD one.”

“I’m consuming Wind like there’s no tomorrow.”
“At this point there might not BE a tomorrow.”

To be continued!