Pages

The Dog-boy is a go(o)d-boy

This isn't very long, but it's the last bit of Rifts for the time being. We made it out of Coalition State - somehow. Not with intact SAMAS, though, but you win some and you lose some. At least we got John back and looked cool getting the hell out of Dodge. Or, well, dodging. Stuff like that.

Courtesy of Monday 31 July 2017's Rifts roleplaying session.


“I desperately need to use the bathroom. Because of medication. I hate you, medication.”

“Get out of my pants ... which is not something I expected to say to a cat.”

“I’d love to go to Thailand ... when it’s cold.”
“Soooo ... never?”

Player: “Does Sensory Equipment count as a language?”
GM: “No.”

“003! Buster is a god! Obviously he is, because ‘dog’ backwards ...”

“You’re in armour as well. What’s the worst that could happen?”
“Pain and death?”

“I’ve always wanted to see south Texas.”
“I haven’t!”

John: “What’s the slave barge doing?”
Booker: “Hunting us.”
John: “Did you piss EVERYONE off?”

“You’re relying on the index? In a Rifts book?! Brave.”

Booker: “Two dragons and Alistair?! That’s like triple cockblocking me, man!”

To be continued ... in the future.