Pages

Was that a racist grumble?

Having made it across the Titans, we're now heading toward more civilised areas. Civilised if you don't count the corruption abominations that attacked after someone decided to improve the soup kitchen's stew recipe with interesting berries.

Then there was an escaped Night Lady who was some sort of high priestess of an earth goddess before people decided to say down with that sort of thing, and we might now be landing ourselves right in the middle of a civil war between two religions. Because that always works out for the best of everyone ...

Courtesy of Monday 10 September 2018's Symbaroum session.

Symbaroum logo

Valgai: “I could buy a house. - Okay, that’s the last poor joke I’ll make.”
Elindra: “I would’ve expected you to already have one, you’re so old.”
Everyone: “Oooooh …”

Player: “You took away Bartalom even though you didn’t need to?!”
GM: “Yes. Because I am evil.”

“Does it deal more damage than a small blade?”
“Do you want me to test it?”

“Thank you. I was almost happy there.”
“I noticed.”

Valgai: “Enjoy the food.”
Murmei: “And the company of friends!”
Valgai: “… Sure.”

Murmei: “You appear to have been stabbed.”
Valgai: “Really? I hadn’t noticed with this gaping hole in my stomach!”
Murmei: “HOW COULD YOU NOT HAVE NOTICED?!”
Valgai: “Murmei, look up sarcasm.”

GM: “And a flickering snake tongue. It’s not flickering any more, he’s dead.”

“Nutty apple crumble?”
“Yes, because I’m slightly mad.”

“How do you know he’s drugged?”
“He’s off his tits.”

“Was that grumble racist?”

Elindra: “I’ve rolled a LOT of Vigilant this session, and I MURDER people.”

GM: “Roll Vigilant. There’s a LOT of Vigilant in this scenario.”

“Why this searching of hems? It’s a woman’s job! Wait …”

Elindra (to Valgai): “You’ve saved my life more than once, I trust you.”
Murmei (to Valgai and Elindra): “You can obviously trust me because you’ve saved my life several times.”

“We’ll be in the middle of a church civil war.”
“Yay!”

To be continued!