Pages

Summer is coming

When we got back to Auriga's chamber she wasn't there - but Yeenogh was unconscious on the floor, having been drained of divine shards. Auriga had gone up north to battle with herself.

We went inside the mind of the winter general (which had the interesting temporary side effect of turning Gunda into 50 copies of herself) and beat him. He was a long-dead halfling and an old friend of Auriga from back in the day. A black goo spider creature had turned him into an undead creature, but we banished it and hopefully now all is well.

Courtesy of Monday 22 April 2019's Godbound session.

Godbound logo

GM: “Just turning to a page in particular, don’t mind me.”

“How do we solve a problem like Auriga?”
“You took the words right out of my mouth.”
“Like a bat out of hell.”

Denethor: “Are we clear?”
50x Gunda: “Yes.”
Denethor: “I’ll take that as a yes.”

Gunda: (trying to say something epic and inspiring and falling short)
GM: “Really? I would’ve gone with ‘summer is coming’.”

GM: “The dragon is dead.”
Elani: “I put a couple of arrows in it just to make sure.”
GM: “It’s melting.”
Elani: “It’s a bit pointless putting arrows in it then, isn’t it?”

Elani: “I’m going to do something.”
GM: “Is it something stupid like I thought of about two hours ago?”
Elani: “I turn into a dragon and eat the halfling’s corpse.”
GM: “That’s … not what I expected.”
Player: “But how does it rank on the stupidity scale?”

Auriga: “In that case, you can live.”
Player 1: “Gee, thanks.”
Player 2: “We only saved her world.
Player 1+2: “And her.”

Elani: “Can you name me one wizard that hasn’t fallen to corruption?”
Auriga: “Gimme a minute.”
Elani: “I rest my case!”

Elani: “Does it mean I can’t eat her?”
Auriga: “Yes, it means you can’t eat her.”
Elani: “I knew there was a drawback with this.”

To be continued!