Pages

I love it when a plan falls apart

We got the attack victims back to the little ramshackle town from whence they came. Turned out they used to live in an abandoned city nearby, Tilverton, which had fallen victim to darkness like 150 years previously. Not that this was a deterrent for us.

We went into the city with the muffin top of darkness and slew a bunch of nasty creatures, and did a fly-by to grab an amulet off a Cthulhian type creature. This made the muffin top go away, along with all the nasty critters, so the townspeople could have their city back.

We're big damn heroes now. Severely injured heroes, in two out of three cases, but heroes nonetheless.

Courtesy of Monday 4 September 2017's Godbound session.

Godbound logo

“See? Courgetti is a thing.”
“So is drinking your own urine, and I wouldn’t choose to do that either.”

“How do I describe Elani?”
“Who? Oh, is that me?”

“Elminster? That’s the prat, isn’t it? Sorry, I mean wizard …”

(when meeting a half-elf and a half-orc)
“I’m not racist, so I’m fine.”
“I’ve not decided yet, but if I was gonna be racist, it would be against the half-elf.”

“Gosh, my character hates this person so much, it’s not even funny anymore.”

Elani: “I’ll transform into a roc and carry them.”
Player: “But rocks can’t fly?”
Denny: “They can if I throw them!”

Elani: “He’s a prat.”
GM: “Yes, he is. He’s made that way.”

GM: “Initiative! You’re players, you go first.”
Player 1: “How does Initiative work?”
Player 2: “We’re players, so we go first.”

GM (to dice): “Stop missing!”
Player: “It’s not the die’s fault – I have Luck, remember?”

“But I’m cute. You wouldn’t want to kill me.”

GM: “Three are the size of the things you just fought. Another three are the size of houses.”
Player: “Great.”

“We’ve given them a proper burial with the respect they deserve, and then we take their weapons!”

“Good god. I don’t mean ‘good god!’, I mean, it’s a good god.”

“I love it when a plan falls apart.”

To be continued!