Pages

It had to be maggots

In this thrilling instalment, Elindra was ambushed. It turned into Valgai also being ambushed and them killing a bunch of people before they had a chance to kill them. Maggot bomb spells were thrown, and it was gross and painful.

They caught a survivor and decided to interrogate him, while another of the survivors had legged it through the south gate. Murmei eventually was helpful in getting to some messages that were found, and another link to Ravenia was discovered.

Plot, thickening, and so on.

Courtesy of Monday 22 July 2019's Symbaroum session.

Symbaroum logo

“I’m more old Prios than new Prios.”
“I’m more Toyota Prius.”

Elindra: “But I’m supposed to not murder anyone.”
Valgai: “No, you’re supposed to TRY to not murder anyone.”
GM: “Make me a Resist Murder roll.”

(to d20) “I don’t ask this of you often, but please pass.” (rolls) “I passed! Good boy.” (pats d20)

“I was being GM-friendly.”
“No, you were being player-unfriendly.”

“You heal 1d6, don’t you?”
“I heal more than that, sir! … No, I don’t, it’s 1d6.”

(excited) “I get to attack first! How rare is THAT?!”

(even more excited) “I killed someone in the first round!”

GM: “The arrow goes straight through; in through one eye socket and out through the other.”
Player: “That’s a weird arrow.”
GM: “What? Through the – ohh I see.”

“I’m going to re-roll that because I want to live past today.”

GM: “You’ve murdered my people. The people who were going to kill you.”

“Just roll.”
“But maybe I LIKE miming a wank?”

“Maggots. It had to be maggots.”

“I won’t be taking the maggot spell because I’m abhorred by it in-game.”
“I’m abhorred by it out-of-game.”

“I was RIGHT! Five points to Kierandor!”

GM: “I feel like I’ve put Murmei in a tower and now he can’t get out.”
Murmei’s player: “That was the whole point, though, wasn’t it?”

“I’m sorry, I was trying to nerf you incorrectly.”

To be continued!