Pages

We clearly don't have enough enemies

In this gripping episode, Valgai started to train the city guards (they clearly need improvement) and Elindra went undercover to try and find out more about the cultists lurking around Toad's Square. They are up to something, planning an attack. Nefarious creatures.

Murmei, locked up in a tower like Rapunzel, had a mysterious visitor - a man in noble clothes, wearing an owl mask, promising glory and whatnot ... but the problem is that he was trying to recruit Murmei of all people ...

The session ended when Valgai had a knock on the door. A dwarf woman came to the door, said some words in foreign, stabbed herself in the guts and died ... and turned into smoke. Her words were a warning from the old king of Symbaroum: "I'm coming for you."

Courtesy of Monday 24 June 2019's Symbaroum session.

Symbaroum logo

“Murmei is paying you to protect him from YOUR enemies.”

“Should I be worried about the specifics of that? Neeh!”

“I took it out and now it’s not good enough any more!”

“I wouldn’t worry about us being in peril. I think the peril should be worried.”

“Try not to kill anybody.”
“Try? That was a strange choice of words.”

GM: “This adventure’s going straight to hell! This is the second session and you haven’t even left Thistle Hold yet.”

“That’s what I would do. If I was a villain.”

Player: “Have you turned this game into Game of Thrones?”
GM: “In my defence YOU have turned this into Game of Thrones!”

GM: “You guys are messing EVERYTHING up now!”
Player: “And whose fault is that?! All you had to do was allowing us to leave in the first place!”
GM: “I was trying to!”

“Oh god oh god, we’re all gonna die?”
“No. Oh god oh god, VALGAI’S gonna die?”

“We need more enemies! Go and get one!”

To be continued!