Pages

Can we just call it Kill Bill-ing?

Our journeys across the Titan mountain range continue! When out looking for stuff, we came across a group of Jakaars (Jakkars? Whatevs) and what looked to be some kind of big bad wolf, but was in fact a shapeshifted elf. They were most definitely hunting our travelling companions Balen and Ludo, who SWORE (because of course they did) they had done nothing wrong.

A group of elves later came to camp to point a finger at them, and go "J'ACCUSE!" and wanted to take them away and kill them, because reasons involving being corrupted. We later pressed them on this, and whaddaya know? Balen hulked out into an abomination. His demise was swift.

And we made it across the mountain range with the help of said elves, and we as a group went "what, that's IT?!" and made the GM promise we'd continue with the next adventure next session, because three sessions is nothing when you're trying out a new system!

Courtesy of Monday 3 September 2018's Symbaroum session.

Symbaroum logo

Player 1: “It’s a natural kid thing to do.”
Player 2: “Well, young adult.”
Player 3: “23.”

GM: “Does anyone remember what happened last time?”
Player: “Yes, you MURDERED our travelling companion, you bastard!”

GM: “You have to make a Resolute roll or you won’t heal.”
Player: “That sounds … inconvenient.”

“Can we just call it Kill Bill-ing?”

GM: “Do you know what the Firestone does?”
Player: “Makes things nice and toasty?”
GM: “Uh … yes.”

“It doesn’t look like a Jakaar.”
“No, G’Kar looked more like a lizard.”

Murmei: “I thought my idea was good.”
GM: “Well, the elves didn’t agree.”

Balen: “I’m NOT corrupted. I’m NOT corrupted. I’m NOT corrupted.”
Murmei: “I think he’s corrupted when he says that.”
Balen: (reveals himself to be a corruption abomination)
Murmei: “See? Told you he was corrupted.”

Elindra (to Valgai): “You stay alive while I kill it. That’s the plan!”

Ludo: “I’m not sick! I barely touched the skull!”
Party: “WHAT. SKULL?”

“What’s your Persuasion? 8? Mine’s 7. That’s 15 if we pool our resources together!”
“That’s what I was thinking.”

GM: “I could give a summary, but I’m too lazy, so I’m gonna treat you as an Adept, so you know what he says.”
Player: “He uses simple words and speaks slowly, obviously.”
GM: “He’s old, so …”

To be continued!