Pages

We beat the plot

We took a different route back to civilisation, Murmei's "great aunt Sandra" a.k.a. the Night Lady in tow. Elindra, out scouting, came across a patrol of Templars, so led them on a wild goose chase while Valgai, Murmei and "great aunt Sandra" sneaked past.

Night Lady delivered to her fanclub, and we proceeded further to Yndaros. Crossing a big river we were subjected to very thorough immigration controls (that's where the latex comment comes in), but managed to get through and boarded the rope ferry.

The Templars caught up with us, but by that time we had already made it to the other side. We managed to burn the rope, halting their progress for what might be a few days, and met up with more of the fanclub. Full payment received, we went shopping, as we were still a bit away from our final destination - Thistle Hold.

Courtesy of Monday 24 September 2018's Symbaroum session.

Symbaroum logo

“Did he just say vegetarians are cannibals?”
“No, I think he says they SHOULD be.”

GM (a Swede): “It’s in Swedish.”
Swedish Player: “I’m okay with that.”
GM: “I’m also okay with that.”

“Don’t you know you never split the party? Unless you want to be able to sneak.”

“I’ve met three elves in-game so far and they’ve been perfectly amicable. Hostile, murdery, but amicable.”

“One hit you die.”
“I’m not planning on being close. That’s your job.”

GM: “You’re off to find the guy with the brown robes and the beard. – Wait, that’s EVERYONE in this adventure.”

Player: “I didn’t know that!”
GM: “I know you didn’t know that.”

GM: “I need to figure out which side he falls on.”
Player: “The side of the players?”

“See? My plan is kind of working-ish sort of maybe.”

“Wow, they invented latex just for me!”

“Non-descript, indescript – same thing, really.”
“No. One of them is a REAL word.”

Valgai’s player: “All of my plans have worked for two solid sessions!”
GM: “Valgai is like the anti-Booker.”

“We beat the plot.”

“We can say the Templars burned the ferry rope.”
“Yeah, because they’re shady bastards!”

“Out of one hell-hole, into another hell-hole.”

“Making a note that we’re keeping the stone. From now on I’m calling you Bilbo.”

To be continued!