Pages

The GM is laughing AT us, not WITH us

Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, it's off into Davokar forest we go!

And we get attacked by corrupt fairies with beady little eyes and long, sharp talons and things!

And we have to convince our hired hands to follow us into a bit of the forest known to generally not let people return. But that's where we had to go, because the elf that kept intruding on Murmei's dreams was. We're now friends with that guy, and have those elves' protection, so that sounds pretty good.

... Right?

Courtesy of Monday 29 October 2018's Symbaroum session.

Symbaroum logo

“Fuck me, I only failed by 3! That’s unusual for me.”

Murmei: “It was paid from my personal stash.”
Player: “‘Your’ personal stash.”
Murmei: “Yes, it’s my house now.”

“I basically see goblins as Ferenghi. Don’t trust them with anything.”
“Aww, she’s racist already!”

GM: “Sorry, I shouldn’t be laughing … but I am a bit.”

Valgai (to Murmei): “Next time you say we should go somewhere without telling us why, you won’t need to worry about assassins – I’ll do the job myself.”

GM: “It’s a good attempt at getting a bonus, but no.”

GM: “I haven’t named the changeling. Pick a name.”
Player: “Elvis. That way when he dies we can say Elvis has left the building.”
GM: “In the future I will not ask the players to pick NPC names.”

Player 1: “What’s next?”
Player 2: “Lions and tigers and bears!”
Player 1: “No!”
GM: “No, we haven’t go to those yet.”

To be continued!