Pages

Oh, what's a noble ball?

So Mother Dearest has arrived, and there's a ball to celebrate and everything. Two thirds of the party used said ball to scout from the rafters or from the floor, trying to find clues about the owl mask guy.

The remaining third was introduced to the two options of potential spouses. One was a merchant's daughter and thought adventuring was beneath a noble, plus she was terribly boring. The other was an alchemist and right up Murmei's alley, because she also didn't mind nobles adventuring.

Soooo ... end result: owl mask guy wasn't found, and Murmei's now head over heels in love with what is obviously Miss Trappy McTrapface. Fortunately the other two party members decided to be suspicious of Miss Too Glaringly Perfect, 21 and still unwed.

Courtesy of Monday 12 August 2019's Symbaroum session.

Symbaroum logo

Murmei: “And my bow!”
Valgai: “No, Legolas, you are not an elf. You’re a strange, strange boy.”

“I know that GM face.”

Elindra: “As a woman who murders things, I recognise in her a woman who murders things.”

“If I save Murmei’s mother’s life, will she become less racist?”

(to Valgai) “You’re not a man who can retire quietly.”

Valgai: “I need a new wife.”
Murmei: “Have you misplaced the last one?”

(to Elindra) “I will not see you at the ball, because if I see you, I’ll be very disappointed.”

(If Knightlight gets introduced as Murmei’s betrothed)
“If you do that, you’ll be in trouble in more ways than ten.”

“Is that incest?”
“It’s like marrying a toaster.”

“You’ve not walked into the trap, you’ve jumped right into it shouting ‘GERONIMO!’”

GM: “I need to keep track of the days because of these days things will start happening. Or ... no they won’t, obviously.”

To be continued!