Pages

Heeeeeeeeere's MOMMY!

We had a look below the floor boards and found some interesting-looking items. They're a bit necromance-y but ... who cares? We almost forgot to check somewhere else, much to the GM's dismay. When we did find the thing, it turned out to be a hole in the floor. Below it was a magic circle made of mosaic, which might have been active for centuries.

And then the inevitable happened: Murmei's mother arrived in town, and she was NOT happy. Why had her son not advanced? Why had he not had a bath? Which of the two girls she'd brought with her will be the next Mrs Vesuvion? Find out on the next The Ambrian Bachelor.

Courtesy of Monday 5 August 2019's Symbaroum session.

Symbaroum logo

“Then we’d have a witch, a wizard and a theurge. Go into a bar.”

“The enemy of my enemy is my friend?”
“The enemy of my enemy is less of an enemy.”

“We have a Venn diagram of enemies.”

“When I say I approve, I mean _I_ approve. Valgai would NEVER approve.”

GM: “Welcome to Thistle Hold CSI!”

(finding things beneath the floor boards)
Murmei: “You want ME to take them out?”
Elindra: “No, we need you to evaluate them BEFORE taking them out.”
Murmei: “How am _I_ supposed to know?!”

“We could buy the house and have an overground place for adventure and an underground place for adventure. We could go adventuring EVERY DAY!”

“Who would want to buy real estate used by a death cult?”

Elindra (to Valgai): “Is it active?”
GM: “Actually, there’s a way you can check. Roll Ritualist.”
Valgai (doesn’t have Ritualist): (glare)

“This normally doesn’t happen to me.”
“Yeah, it does.”

Elindra: “I only say the truth.”
Valgai: “Except when your murder people.”
Elindra: “No, that’s VERY truthful.”

Player: “Does Knightlight get XP?”
GM: “Yes. He’s done things. Been a part of successful negotiations with your mother.”
Murmei (muttering): “Yeah. ‘Successful’.”

To be continued!