Pages

You can't have Hugh Jackman as a familiar

We decided to go all SWAT team on the cultists. There was a mage abomination and a vindictive demon. Those things are no more, because we're pretty good fighters, actually.

Courtesy of Monday 29 July 2019's Symbaroum session.

Symbaroum logo

“A horse as a familiar? That sounds WAY to useful.”

“You could have a lynx, or a wolverine.”
“Why would he want a five-foot Canadian?”

“This is not Russia. Stop being a bear rider!”

GM: “I’m better at taking notes. Or, rather, I’m worse at remembering things in my head.”

GM: “I don’t think you need more damage.”
Player: “That depends on what we’re fighting.”

“I want to be confident about this. It might NOT be gargoyles.”

GM: “I didn’t mean for this to be so complicated.”

GM: “You guys never do what I expect you to do. You bastards.”

GM (disappointed): “I had loads of spells I didn’t get to use.”
Elindra: “I nearly died! Twice!”

To be continued!