Pages

And remember, kids, the GM wants you to fumble!

We battled people in a corridor. It wasn't great for them. It wasn't great for us either, in fairness, Valgai got badly injured, but he lived and most of the people on the other side didn't.

Next session, the party left Murmei (and Knightlight) at the Queen's Legate to look at books to find out more information about house ownership, and so on, while they went to search through some houses. They get into a massive fight, because of course they did, and Deadorna for a long while was the only one really damaging them. Lucky for us, the party survived. The people (Templars?) attacking them didn't. Don't mess with motivated adventurers, FFS. Will NPCs never learn?

Courtesy of Wednesday 10+24 February 2021's Symbaroum session.

Symbaroum logo

“Valgai, do you like anybody anymore?”

“When Elindra does this seduction thing it’s like ‘hello dearie’.”

“That’s what she thinks prostitutes sound like.”
“Like grannies?!”
“Hey, grannies need love too!”

“It’s coming across as horny pantomime dame.”

“Can we get back to hookers, wine and hotel rooms? That’s much more interesting.”

GM: “You went in and poisoned one of the Templars.”
Elindra: “No, he died of natural causes. I’m sticking to that.”

GM: “I should’ve thought of that, it would’ve been awesome.”

GM: “Please do a fumble.”

“Save the township, save the restaurant. It’s something I can get behind.”

“Logarithmic maps of Rifts.”
“I miss logarithmic maps of Rifts.”
“You miss nothing!”

“No, she doesn’t say ‘dude’ ‘cause she’s not me.”

“I won’t SOUND grateful, but I will be.”

GM: (Describes weapon bad guy is wielding.)
Player: “Cool! Upgrade for Vizell incoming!”

“I’m going to regret those good Quick rolls in the near future, aren’t I?”

To be continued!