Pages

Blame it on the fiancée

We were essentially mostly fighting in these sessions. First of all we went to a tannery, and after some long stairs there was bad magic surrounding good magic and an abomination clinging to the ceiling. There was a hole in the floor.

We later had to go interrupt a ritual in the big hole in the ground, among the subterranean crystals ... and fought some more stuff. Cultists and abominations, oh myyy!

We're pretty good at fighting. No one's died yet. Touch wood. We also had to lug an ox head out of there and reunite it with its body? Or we returned it to there. Something like that. It was months ago now. 😆


Courtesy of Wednesday 7+14 April 2021's Symbaroum session.

Symbaroum logo

“Murmei’s facing so much shade he should take extra vitamin D.”

Valgai: “Son of a bitch, I hate being right.”
Murmei: “But you’re so good at it.”

GM: “Do you want to make a roll of Discreet while you’re down there?”
Player: “No, I really don’t, but I guess I’ll have to.”

“This is a good time for Murmei to show he can roll for anything except his sister.”

GM: “Can Yahanna do a Resolute roll for me, please?”
Player: “No, she’s very bad at those.”

“This twat’s right here, and I ought to twat him too.”

“Don’t twat me for a while, I want a hot drink!”

“Can we blame Elsiosi and kill her, please?”

“Don’t stand so claws to me.”

To be continued!