Pages

Just prepare the loot list for next week

We go on adventures with a mare cat! There's a village in the forest. Will they sell us a chicken? Elindra ends up giving them one of her daggers in return. One of the villagers has a symbol for the Punisher god? But he's forbidden - on pain of death! - to worship? The village is a bit whack. Giant trees, giant bears outside the village ... and a sleeping lindworm?! We tactically retreat.

A Mother Marsh says someone needs to owe her a favour if she's to guide the part across the marsh, unless we want her grumpy. Elindra does this, thinking she can do some convince-a-roo with the help of Xanatha later. We manage to safely cross the swamp.

The 6-year-old boy we met earlier shows up, and wants Murmei to eat some sort of nut to show he's not evil. Murmei eventually eats the nut, because he's not evil, FFS.

We were attacked by things we should've run away from.

There's an axe. There's a grove. There's an old elf? We eventually go to a cultist building and kill cultists. My notes vary greatly in their, ahem, detail. *cough*


Courtesy of Wednesdays in March 2021's Symbaroum sessions.

Symbaroum logo

“I’ll only be about two minutes.”
“Okay, we’ll try not to kill your character while you’re gone.”

Deadorna: “It’s not yours anyway, you stole that house.”
Murmei: “I inherited it!”

“Playstation – they do great things for little to no reason.”

“You made me pay the iron price for that chicken.”

GM: “I think Tom Bombadill is a bit nicer than Mother Marsh is.”

NPC boy: “Is he evil?”
Deadorna: “No, just occasionally annoying.”

Deadorna: “You bonded to a cursed artefact and you’re worried about eating a nut?!”

“Valgai dual-wielding eeeeevil.”
“Yeah, can we not?!”

“There are levels of bad. There’s ‘this is gonna give me a headache’ bad and there’s ‘this is gonna give me a second head’ bad.”

“Elves used to be hot, what the hell happened?”

“Templars taste good. I ate Templars.”

“I wasn’t suggesting you try British Sign Language at them.”

“I don’t want to kill steal like I normally do.”

GM: “Can you roll Defense -5 please?”
Player: “I don’t want to.”

“His corpse can disagree as much as he likes.”

“Just prepare the loot list for next week.”

Player: “Thank you for not killing my kitten.”
GM: “It wasn’t for lack of trying, I’m afraid.”

To be continued!