Pages

There’s no zealot like a convert

There's some kind of corrupt person that Deadorna speaks to on the crystal island, and is told people shouldn't go down there. Umm, well, duh?

We don't, in fact, get eaten by ginormous creatures, but instead a deal is made with the barbarians (?) down there that the blind death lizards won't kill anyone who's down there in the company of Deadorna or Elindra - everyone else is fair game. We're happy with that arrangement. and finally manage to emerge from the hole!

Murmei gets a note about meeting someone in an alley. That sounds as bad as it absolutely was - he, Valgai, Knightlight and Vizell get attacked by archers on the roof as well as on the ground. But it's fine, the ones still alive at the end of it get thrown into dungeons, because hello? RUDE!

Courtesy of Wednesday 2+9 December 2020's Symbaroum session.

Symbaroum logo

“I look at him with MY EYES.”
“As opposed to what? Your ears?”

“Stop attacking people who don’t need it!”

GM: “You didn’t SUCCEED with Diplomacy, you EXCELLED!”

“Deadorna’s a little 15-year-old eco warrior with issues.”

“Like a born-again Christian, she’s a born-again barbarian.”

Murmei: “I guess I could stab him, but I think that’s frowned on.”
Deadorna: “I’m such a good influence on you, big brother!”

“I was going to say lifeguard, but that’s the wrong word.”
“Now I have the image of Valgai in swimming trunks.”

GM: “Isn’t it 2021?”
Player: “OH GOD, YES PLEASE.”

“There’s no zealot like a convert, right?”

“Visel could AXE the door a question.”
“Visel AXEcels at opening doors.”
“We all know it was his AXE body spray which attracted his lady.”

“Visell had an AXEcellent chase.”

“Could we maybe not use Murmei as bait?”

“Sometimes I’m not paraphrasing, it’s pretty much exactly as I said.”

“He’s not a drug dealer and he has a bloody flip phone!”

“No one wants to see me do a hunger frenzy, it’ll look like an angry Poodle.”

To be continued!