Pages

Warlord Doom is a stupid name

So, how do you follow up the massive feat that is hitting the Emperor of Coalition States with the Orb of Solomon? By finding out that the Cyber-knights are aware of a Situation developing up in Calgary in Canada. They're digging a massive hole in the ground and there are a lot of demons-or-devils involved and did I mention it's like a 3-mile wide hole in the ground? They're gearing up for battle, and a massive supernatural creature war taking place on Earth is not ideal.

I think we may have gone into Psyscape and had a chat with people there as well, I'm not sure. (I haven't actually written any notes at all in the margin here. Hrm.)

Courtesy of Monday 5 February 2020's Rifts roleplaying session.


Jayson: “Should I re-brand myself as a Psyscape tour guide?”

“How was Dweomer?”
“Bunch of racist bastards.”
“Oh, so like here, then.”

Tracy: “Do you know this feathered serpent?”
Player: “Hmm, how do I phrase this?”
GM: “Carefully.”

Gorbash: “If I encountered a devil dragon, I’d rip its head off and defecate in it, and I don’t even take a shit.”

GM: “Warlord Doom … How can it have such a stupid name?!”

Gorbash: “With age comes power, but with knowledge comes wisdom, and wisdom can be much more useful.”

Gorbash (to Booker): “You’re still the Chosen One. Destiny fucking surrounds you like an aura!”

“You can’t join us in a commune with Psynex.”
“Why not?”
“You’re not psychic.”

Booker: “I don’t want it to be about me all the time! I’m happy to share the prophesying!”

To be continued!