Pages

Can we blame Canada if there's a devildemon incursion?

Sooooo the current situation is that we're now working from home and are doing our two weekly games (currently Rifts and Godbound) over Discord. The current situation, and self-isolating for a couple of weeks due to cold symptoms, are not particularly conducive to good mental health - even for hardcore introverts like me - so I've had real problems concentrating recently. And my concentration isn't the greatest at the best of times. I'm trying to work on it, but it's difficult. We're staying home and we're staying safe, that's the main thing.

That being said, this post is a combination of three sessions, so ... yeah. One of the sessions was mainly battling with a dragon, so we didn't say a lot anyway because we were busy with dice rolls. But ... yeah. Yeah.

Courtesy of Wednesday 3/18/25 March 2020's Rifts roleplaying session.


“It’s definitely other people’s blood. Not blood I’ve caused!”

“No no no, Calgary is a completely different pit. That’s a demon pit, this is a devil pit.”

“Was it devils or demons behind this incursion?”
“Yes.”

“Naruni don’t fight, they sell weapons and manipulate.”
“Like the Swedes! We don’t get involved, we just sell people weapons.”

Booker: “While I’d love to follow Gorbash’s plan …”
Gorbash: “It’s alright, I know you’re going to do your own thing anyway.
Booker: “I’m contractually obliged to do my thing.”

“Barnabus the Butcher. I think you’ll get a worse reputation than Booker.”

GM: “They’re not asking questions. Not when the person they’d be asking is neck deep in dragon blood.”

“Yes, I will now call her Mary Berry. I’m baking her.”

Gorbash: “I’m giving her better drugs.”
GM: “What you THINK is better drugs.”

To be continued!