Pages

Who wants to give a recap?

Well, since this session and calling ourselves out on being ungrateful players, we've provided the GM with pages upon pages of backstory, which he can screw us over with later. We're very proud.

That did not come into play in this session, though. Something else did, but I can't remember exactly what because I forgot to note down helpful reminders that I could use when trying to remember it months later.

Although I do remember why we only had a handful of quotes from the 30th (which I've included here) because while Lottie was busy having it off with Julius, Val and Frankie were followed when heading back to Val's place. It was a rival gang, and they ended up getting shot at. Frankie got shot quite severely, actually, and we were worried there for a bit. Fucking Brenda Toner.

Courtesy of Saturday 23/30 May 2020's Vampire: The Masquerade session.

Vampire the Masquerade text logo

“See? I can remember having Amnesia.”

GM: “Who wants to give a recap?”
Players: (say nothing)
Val (mutters): “Backseat fucking drivers.”

(to GM) “Your impressive level of attention to detail is completely wasted on us, you realise that? We’re very ungrateful as players.”

“Frankie, can you get the body?”
“What am I, the porter?”

Vampire: “Are you one of them?”
Val: “Look at my face, consider me an imbecile, and tell me again – who are ‘them’?”

Val: “We’re making him shit his pants, if vampires can shit their pants.”

Frankie: “Does Sicily have a Prince?”
Julius: “Yes, but the Kamarilla are mostly in Venice.”
Frankie: “Ya know, that doesn’t surprise me. They’re weird fellas up there.”

Julius: “The Sabbat are centred in Mexico City.”
Frankie: “Let’s not go there. I mean, look at the stuff they eat!”
Julius: “The Kamarilla.”
Frankie: “… Exactly. Let’s not go there.”

Janine: “The Giovanni are … how shall I put this delicately …”
Frankie: “Bastards?”

“You either go with the flow, or you sink and you drown. And my family? We learned to swim when we were born.”

“That ship’s already sailed, been to 15 ports, burned, sank …”

GM: “Just know I AM going to dick you over with this at some point.”

Val’s player: “He’d always have his good looks …”
Player: “OH GOD, you lead with that?!”

“He’s trying to figure out how to eat people … politely.”
“How to have friends for dinner.”

“Why WOULDN’T you poison your husband?”
“I see you’ve met Murmei’s wife too.”

GM: “How to spoil a dramatic moment 101.”

“That’s a very good or very bad roll, depending.”

GM: “Okay, grievous harm with body it is!”

“I told the truth. She drew a shotgun.”

GM: “He tries to dodge and falls into your bullet.”

GM: “How pissed off are you at seeing Frankie go down on one knee?”
Player: “And not to propose!”

“There’s nothing wrong with doing the books! It’s an honourable profession, you don’t get shot at as much.”

To be continued!