Pages

Girl's gotta have bubbles

Okay, I have no notes about this session, and I don't remember exactly what we did, but whatever it was it was GLORIOUS.

Other than we found a way to get in touch with Julius, because he didn't give us a number to call him on, because he's been around centuries before telephones and he's old-fashioned that way.

Was this the session where Val's car got wrecked, perhaps?

Courtesy of Saturday 16 May 2020's Vampire: The Masquerade session.

Vampire the Masquerade text logo

GM: “Where we left off, things had kind of gone wrong.”
Player: “That’s one way of putting it.”

Lottie: “My pops isn’t dead.”
Frankie: “I’m sorry for your … not loss?”

Lottie: “Have you guys fed yet?”
Frankie: “No, you literally woke me up from my slumber, so I might be a bit cranky.”
Lottie: “Aww, you’re never cranky, Frankie.”
Player 1: “Well, he could be Cranky Frankie.”
Player 2: “I thought of that as well, but I kept it to myself.”

Lottie: “We should put blood in siphons as well. Girl’s gotta have bubbles.”

“I ain’t bootin’ no leg … officially.”

Val: “It’s good you’re pro-choice, ‘cause you ain’t pro-life!”

GM: “Which bridge to Manhattan do you want to take THIS time?”
Player: “Oh, FOR FUCK’S SAKE!”

“A ghoul is for unlife, not just for Christmas.”

(older vampires aren’t keen on newfangled technology, like telephones)
Lottie: “Is that why you didn’t give me a card?”
Julius: “Yes. Did you think I was ignoring you?”

GM: “It’s a good thing we’re not using video calling, so you can’t see how many fingers I’m holding up.”

Player: “How can I compare thee to a midsummer’s day, and so on.”
GM: “You’d be burned alive.”

Lottie: “Frankie said you were like my dad and I do NOT want that, I didn’t like the first one I had, so I don’t need any more.”

“Aww, but I wanted you to be Lister without fear.”

“If someone wants their car wrecked, they shouldn’t fucking backseat drive.”

“Is PHP the new PCP?”

To be continued!