Pages

Do we have dinner coming to dinner?

We wanted to go on a raid against the White Hand warehouse, but realised we were way outgunned. Genius idea - go to a hotel and borrow their phone and call the cops on the warehouse (because that's totally how the mafia do things ... we've realised much later when we found their code of conduct on Wikipedia). Then we just had to sit back and wait for the cops to bring the numbers down to a better level.

While doing this Frankie also received relationship advice from his cousins. Lottie's advice might have been slightly better than Val's, who was very matter-of-fact and didn't actually address the problem:

"How do I talk to her? You're good with dames, what do I say to her?"
"Well, if you want a girlfriend, she's technically the only and/or logical option. So good for you."
"... Uh ... thanks?"

At least Lottie suggested getting Angela a present, maybe a really fancy bottle of wine that could be used for when she ghouls her. The fanciest bottle available was swiftly requisitioned from the restaurant where we had camped out, and it was WELL fancy.

And then we had really weird dreams again. What's up with those?

Courtesy of Saturday 20 June 2020's Vampire: The Masquerade session.

Vampire the Masquerade text logo

GM: “They’re dead now so you get to call them whatever the fuck you want.”

“I was Vin Diesel before it was popular.”

“I can’t unsee this.”
“But why would you want to?”

“It would not be a session without Val and Lottie bickering. It’s our thing.”

“We’re not vampires, we’re just monsters.”

Val: “Burning the place to the ground was my first thought, but I didn’t bring it up ‘cause I thought you would disapprove.”

“I have chesticles, I need to put EFFORT into my gifts?”

“You were complaining more, that’s why he thought it was more important.”

“Yeah, go eat his daughter, that’s FINE.”

“Worthy of becoming a snack? Is that like our version of Werther’s Originals?”

“She will run into his arms because she has no self-restraint because that cost points.”

Val: “She got Lottie a dog, for Chrissakes. Can I say that now? Yeah, it’s fine.”

Player: “Malkavian therapy clinic! That’s another great idea right there!”
GM: “Yes, this is a flawless plan and you should totally do it!”

“Do we have dinner coming to dinner?”

“When a guy REALLY likes a girl, he drinks her blood, murders her and brings her back to life!”

GM: “I’ll prevent you from bringing your alternate out. It’s become a sport at this point.”

“I have no trouble sleeping.”
“Yeah, but you also don’t have a conscience.”

“I used to have a conscience but then I took a vampire to the neck. I mean it wasn’t much of a conscience, but …”

“I take that back, just shag her.”

“Oh shit, Marco had better not have a VD, Val’s eating him!”

“Maybe we should ghoul your parents.”

“I don’t think it’s a good idea for a vampire primogen and childer and a vampire and a ghoul to marry to just so they’ll have an excuse to not show up at the family Christmas!”

“Maybe they both die? There we go, problem solved! Forever!”

To be continued!