Pages

Snakes on a claim!

Loot the wizard! Get all his things! Then we stuck barbs in a Blackcloak's underwear to stop him (her?) from being influenced by the thing under the hill.

We also bought a bunch of other people's claims to stop them from digging up the hill, because y'know, don't do that maybe?

The party finds some big-ass snakes kill them and bring them to Murmei for identification – a double botch later and it’s obvs clearly one of those harmless snakes that only eat small prey (and totally not sisters) and drop blood on books …

Courtesy of Wednesday 19+26 August 2020's Symbaroum session.

Symbaroum logo

GM: “I have a tendency to kill all your friends, to be fair.”

“I thought we said she was awesome?”
“Opinions change and sometimes they do.”

GM: “He has a sword. Why does it do that much damage??”

“That’s one of the most unattractive accents I have ever heard, but it sounds like you’re drooling.”

“Does Murmei want beer?”
“What could possibly go wrong?”

“So we have to stab them to save them?”

NPC: “Is she serious?”
Murmei: “Probably. My sister is very serious.”

Murmei: “I have a new book to read!”
Player: “You’re supposed to help with the plan! You’re the brains of this operation!”
Murmei: “Oh nooo.”

“I hate the idea of this, but …”
“Oh great, tell us more.”

“If we can’t kill people, let’s try telling them the truth.”

“It’s the Valgai burlesque show!”

“I now want another familiar called Teddybear. It’s a bear with Robust 3.”

GM: “Given your excellent roll, you’re pretty sure the snakes aren’t good swimmers.”

“If we’re going down the diplomatic route I need three more sessions.”

GM: “I need to destroy your books, obviously, so you can get out more.”
Murmei: “Noooo!”

To be continued!