Pages

I've been trying to get disowned for years!

The weird thing here is that my first note from this session reads: "Spider god: GTFO." I can't remember if this was us encountering a spider god, meaning we need to GTFO; or if it was a spider god telling us to GTFO; or if it was a spider god actually hiding in that hill that people were trying to dig up, and therefore that's why we should all GTFO and stop digging. I think my personal RAM is on the fritz.

People are leaving the camp now, at any rate, and we suggested the powers that be that they should go to where Erdugald was, but beware the murder hornets ...

Murmei practiced making leather armour so he can make snakeskin armour for Deadorna once he gets enough XP to get Blacksmith at Adept, because the armour will be a lot better then. His sister is considering making him fancy ink to write with as a thank you.

In the end we bricked up the bit where people had got closest to breaking through to the thing inside the hill, so we can leave the place and the barbarian tribes can ward anyone off from getting too close. A job well done, we think!

Courtesy of Wednesday 2 September 2020's Symbaroum session.

Symbaroum logo

“I think I know how to do the lie, I just need to succeed.”

Deadorna: “How on earth did the six of you manage to survive?”
Murmei: “I’m very good at killing things.”
Murmei’s player: “He says this without a shred of irony.”
Murmei: “I’m also very good at diplomacy.”

Murmei: “Do we WANT to send them to their deaths?”
Elindra: “That’s what I’ve been saying!”
Murmei: “Wait, is she the one that was rude and threw me out of the tavern?”
Deadorna: “Yes.”
Murmei: “Oh, right. Yes, let’s send them there, then.”
Valgai (to Deadorna): “This is how we’ve survived this long.”

Elindra: “If Murmei was to marry me, his mother would disown him.”
Deadorna: “That’s what I’ve been trying to do for years!”

Player: “Is Murmei into Elindra, and is Elindra into Murmei? That’s the question.”
GM: “Elindra is into money.”

GM: “She’s giving it in schillings and ortegs, not thaler.”
Player: “Bitch.”

Valgai: “… So I’m happy I’m sending her over to get killed by murder hornets.”

Player: “How did the other group deal with the snakes?”
GM: “They didn’t get the snakes.”
Player: “Oh, I see. Favouritism.”

“Just burst my fucking bubble, man.”

Player (to new rabbit): “Don’t pee on my shelves!”
GM: “I’ll try to avoid it next time …”

To be continued!