Pages

Can I bite it in the butt?

There's a weird abomination creature wanting to get into our witch circle. It was like a spider with too many limbs, even though spiders already have too many limbs? Or not spidery, tentacle-y. Either way, it died.

We went to go see our arch troll friend Uhux, as we were supposed to let him know what had happened to his friends.

Courtesy of Wednesday 16 September 2020's Symbaroum session.

Symbaroum logo

“He looks nothing like his brothers, he looks like an Australian abomination!”

“You’re a barbie girl, in a barbie camp!”
“There’s no plastic, it’s fantastic!”

Valgai: “What did I do to deserve this? Oh yeah, I promised to protect Murmei.”

“Goes for mages first? So it will go for Murmei. That’s not very reassuring.”
“It is for the rest of us.”

“Oh, don’t cry about it.”
“No, I just die about it.”

“It helps me survive. I can’t argue with that.”

“What’s the point in travelling with intelligent people if you’re just going to run off and do your own thing?”
“It worked for the ancient warrior Leeroy Jenkins.”

“Can I bite it in the butt?”

GM: “Can you roll again to see if that’s a terrible result or just a terrible result?”

“Handbags at three paces there, Valgai.”

To be continued!