Pages

We go to a land down under

We descend into the big sink hole! Therein, we encounter really big creatures, and the cave floor has a lovely mosaic pattern, which is a bit unexpected of a cave system. Seems like the tiles are Symbaroum-related, so someone's clearly behind this. It's not just a coincidence.

We also come across what appears to be a mushroom plantation, guard lizards, and spirit people in the water where there's an island of crystals. It would be beautiful if it wasn't so terrifying and deadly at the same time.

Courtesy of Wednesday 25 November 2020's Symbaroum session.

Symbaroum logo

“We were talking about taking Murmei to a brothel and sort him out.”
“This was discussed, certainly.”

“No, don’t kill Murmei, that’s not the solution!”

“Are we shipping Elindra and Deadorna now?”

“How many Valgais tall? You’re a unit of measurement now.”

“Are ALL wizards this vain and irritating?”

“I genuinely can’t see, I’m too busy sassing the wizard.”

“I don’t think he’s afraid. I mean he SHOULD be, but he isn’t.”

“I’m open to better plans. No, REALLY. I’m open to BETTER PLANS.”

“I’m just here to pick fights with every Ambrian, it seems.”

“I do, however, have a snarl and I’m not afraid to use it?”

“… And when you get yourself killed by jumping into something you don’t understand, go ahead.”

GM: “You’ve been standing on top of it all this time.”
Player: “We kind of expected that.”

(to GM) “I’m gonna ask you a non-leading question for no reason.”

GM: “And that’s where we end the session tonight.”
Player: “You tease!”

“You say goodnight with a groin glow all primed.”

“So much easier to take stuff off people when they’re corpses.”

To be continued!