Pages

We did warn you about him

We saw an ogre stepping away from a big fire, leaving behind an alchemical parchment. Is this a thing? There were hungry wild boars and big crowds and the ogre turned out to be the sheriff.

Deadorna can turn into a kotka, and two kotkas playing meant they spilled ink. Murmei wasn't happy.

We found the elf we were looking for. There was much suspicion all around.

Descriptions are kinda difficult three months after the game. *cough*

Courtesy of Wednesday 8 July 2020's Symbaroum session.

Symbaroum logo

“If everything’s dead there can be no escalation because there are no witnesses.”

GM: “What are your actions?”
Valgai: “I sigh. Just … sigh.”

“If you give me a map, I will ask questions.”

(Murmei spots an ogre stepping away from a fire)
Murmei’s player: “Because Murmei is Murmei, he leans on his spear, and goes …”
Murmei: “Hello! Excuse me! Hi!”
Old player (darkly, to new player): “We did warn you.”

GM: “It is in fact the only horse in town.”
Player: “It really is a one-horse town.”

“Why don’t we go check out the fire? Distract the Murmei.”

“I can’t see it ‘cause it is a spirit vision of Shaman Valgai.”

Silvercheek: “No one without a claim goes up the hill!”
Valgai: “Shame. I don’t care.”

“I don’t believe I’m saying this, but you could try NOT killing them?”

Valgai: “What did you say again?”
Elindra: “Nothing, just being disdainful.”

To be continued!