Pages

It's up to you, New York

The cousins Mangano continue to try to get used to the idea of being vampire gangsters in 1920s New York City ...

Courtesy of Saturday 18 April 2020's Vampire: The Masquerade session.

Vampire the Masquerade text logo

GM: “There’s plenty of food but none of it looks appetising to you.”
Frankie: “The bar staff on the other hand …”

“Say the word, we can be your people.”

“I’m not a bad guy, I’m just a bad … guy.”
“You’re not a bad guy, you’re a good fella.”

“YAY I got a success! I’m not a monster!”

Lottie: “He’s a real sweetheart!”
Frankie: “Don’t go tellin’ people I’m a sweetheart. They might get the wrong idea.”

Player: “She’s met a guy who literally makes her see stars.”
GM: “Yeahhhh … let’s see about that.”

GM: “It shone, it didn’t sparkle. We don’t mention sparkles in vampire games.”

Lottie: “I don’t think it’s very nice and kill a girl and then not come say hi the next night.”

“I don’t wish to seem needy and available … but I’m needy and available!”

To be continued!