Pages

Why did I end up with a fucking monster as a sire?!

Val and Frankie waited for Marco, who turned up with a couple of cabaret girls ... and turned out to be very keen on blood. He ... he might have become a blood junkie already?

Julius was finally introduced to AltLottie ...

I have a note that legit says "Frankie awkwardly having The Talk with Lottie" which I think refers to how she's a big girl now, and ... well, she's a vampire now, so not like she can get pregnant.

We met up with Charlotte at a house that contained ghouls gone wrong. She introduced us to two teenage ghouls who are alleged descendants of Julius, but that Jeanine has been keeping them as bait to see if Julius would break the Masquerade - because she’s pissed off with him spurning her a century ago. We don't know if this is genuine or not, but that's the explanation we were given. Lottie was very freaked out.

So, how can we plot to get Jeanine out of the picture without triggering Julius, or killing anyone - and making sure Frankie isn't on the line considering Jeanine is his sire.

Courtesy of Saturday 27 June 2020's Vampire: The Masquerade session.

Vampire the Masquerade text logo

(to GM) “We’re giving you options. We are so kind.”

“Book indexes strike again.”

GM: “Just because it was in your head doesn’t mean it wasn’t real. - I should make a note of that. It would be a great line in a book.”

“I’m not Gorbash, I don’t think all Italians look the same.”

GM: “When it comes to turf and money, it doesn’t mean as much as you think it does.”
Player: “I think it means exactly as much as I think it does.”

“I love how anxious Frankie sounds at the idea of Val picking a gift.”
“After his relationship advice, yes!”

“Marco wants to take blood from where if he’s going down on one knee?!”
“There’s them rumours again ...”

“So if it’s an old, rich white guy it’s okay?”
“Well, we ARE in America …”

Frankie: “Please, call me Frankie. Otherwise you sound like my mother.”
Julius: “Okay, Frankie. I could say you could call me Jules, but please don’t.”

Player: “Is she gonna hire us out as prostitutes?!”
GM: “What?! NO!”

“Is her name Grace Poole?”
“She’s looking after someone on the third floor of a fancy building.”
“I hope there’s not a fire later. We don’t do well with fire.”

“Why did I end up with a fucking monster as a sire?!”

GM: “There’s more.”
Player: “Oh GREAT, there’s MORE.”

Charlotte: “Dost thou remember the 6th Tradition?”
Player: “Don’t talk about Fight Club?”

Val: “I’ve killed people. A lot of people.”
Frankie: “Yeah, but that’s business.”

“Fuuuuuuuuck this got complicated. It was so much easier just being a mobster.”

GM: “Also, the Tremere.”
Rookie player: “The ones everyone hates?”
GM: “The very ones.”
Rookie: “I have learned!”

Charlotte: “… Are you sure you didn’t just eat someone that disagreed with you?”
Val: “No.”
Frankie: “Well, Val had a hobo ...”

(after finding out Frankie is the first person Janine has turned)
“You are the one and only! No body you’d rather be! - I didn’t post the YouTube video in there and I didn’t start the RhythmBot, so you’re not allowed to groan.”

Val: (saying how awesome Charlotte is and how lucky he is to have her as his sire)
Frankie (surly): “Rub it in, why don’tcha?”

“Val is literally incapable of reading the room! I don’t know what you’re using your social skills for!”

“You know when Julius said Lottie would eventually turn on her mortal family ...?”

Player: “That means we ARE the nice guys … but we’re not nice people!”
GM: “Compared to most vampires, you’re fucking saints.”

“Sound and stable …”
“Is that like ‘strong and stable’?”

Lottie’s player: “One day she’ll see Jeanine dead.”
Frankie’s player: “I’ll help!”
Val’s player: “Not without the Prince’s blessing!”

GM: “I hope they’re funny derangements.”

“I used to have more close friends but then I killed half of them.”

“I didn’t expect having to off my sire before one of us gets offed.”
“It’s the wrong kind of misery, GM! Read the room!”

“It’s good to have a sociopathic assassin on your side, isn’t it?”


To be continued!